• Fire (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius)

Votes: 41 24.8%
  • Earth (Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn)

Votes: 40 24.2%
  • Air (Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius)

Votes: 40 24.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is a wild idea. Looks up which months have the highest birth numbers on average. Look up their astrological symbols, then poll any sufficiently larger sample and find out that it roughly matches that.

That was episode 2 of Penn and Teller's show this season. You must not get showtime.

I'm gonna debunk your theory. I'm an Earth, but I love the water more than anything. Always have since I was little. Diving just completed the picture for me.

While i am for sure a fire bug i also love the water. I broke the theory cause im a Leo.

my astrological sign is "trimix"

(september 29, wherever that puts me)

i'm with this guy, where does Sept put you in this spectrum?

Sagittarius, the only one with a weapon. Fire, weapons......:D diving fits right in. :wink:

Try taking a poll on how many divers have concealed weapons in states that allow them. :D

Try taking a poll on how many divers have concealed weapons in states that allow them. :D

I have no astrological sign.Nor am I a wizard or a dragon. I do have concealed and unconcealed weapons.

Or even ones that don't?

:comeandgetsome:

Think you'd get honest answers in today's climate? The actual poll might work, but beware of the accuracy of the responses. :stalker:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom