• Fire (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius)

Votes: 41 24.8%
  • Earth (Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn)

Votes: 40 24.2%
  • Air (Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius)

Votes: 40 24.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So far, it's looking like astrology is a big old steaming pile of horse hockey.

:rofl3:

(Sig Sauer P226 would be my choice if legal here in Canada)

Last edited:
What's your sign?

A buddy mentioned to me that every diver he's met so far is a "water sign" according to astrology. I checked it out and discovered the same was true for all my buddies as well!

I generally don't put much faith in this sort of thing but this is getting kind of creepy. I'd love to see what happens with a larger sample size... help me out!

I can't believe I posted in this poll :shakehead: I guess it mainly was because I am an Air sign and I wanted to help disprove this ridiculous theory :wink:

I can't believe I posted in this poll :shakehead: I guess it mainly was because I am an Air sign and I wanted to help disprove this ridiculous theory :wink:

How do you think I feel? I posted, and I'm a space sign!

*wonders how many practicing astrologers could find Sagittarius in the night sky if their life depended on it...*

BTW, tonight should be the peak of the Perseids meteor shower. The shower is so named because the meteors appear to originate from the constellation Perseus. Fortunately, you don't need to be able to locate Perseus from amidst the other assorted constellations in order to enjoy the show.

Remember the New Coke fiasco? I'm now a Root Beer fan.​
Looks like it's fairly evenly split over the four....Earth (virgo) here.
Wow, what are the odds on that? A sure thing...? :D

A century ago, babies were more likely born in cooler months for certain reasons. Now it's just evened out. Is this thread really still in Scuba section...?

Hmm.. Im an anti water sign.. FIRE.. Aries! :D

Pepsi is too sweet! yukk!
Coke is nicer =]
That is ironically enough why Pepsi tends to win tast tests. In a small sample, head to head with Coke, Pepsi does taste better due to the sweeter taste, but over the course of a whole bottle, Pepsi is pretty "Yuk".

That example says a lot about marketing and the need to take advertising claims or limited test drive/test dive information with a grain of salt.

Heck, not only am I a fire sign, I'm a Leo! Cats are not supposed to like water, so there I go, blowing the theory.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom