• Fire (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius)

Votes: 41 24.8%
  • Earth (Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn)

Votes: 40 24.2%
  • Air (Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius)

Votes: 40 24.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is a wild idea. Looks up which months have the highest birth numbers on average. Look up their astrological symbols, then poll any sufficiently larger sample and find out that it roughly matches that.

While that is true for a random sample of people, this experiment is testing the theory that divers (not a RANDOM sample) belong more to the water group than the general population.

So far, it's looking like astrology is a big old steaming pile of horse hockey.

I hate flying, and I am air . . .

Fixed that for ya.
Dude...you are sloooow today.

But so fun to play with! Unlike religion and pollitics it's OK to poke fun at, even in this PC world!
You can poke fun at religion and politics....but just in The PUB :wink:

"Air" is now lagging behind - 23 to 26, 28 and 30, so I take it most divers now use nitrox or trimix?

I prefer to carry a 1911 Colt, although I also like my Browning Hi Power with the SFS system. If I had one in .40 S&W rather than 9mm I'd probably prefer it.

Ooo I'm Cancer!
Water!!1
How cool =]

Altho i could be a leo!

My bday lands on the 23rd...some people say i'm cancer some say i'm leo...but i've always known to be cancer =]! It's in my baby book lol!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom