Atomic Aquatics M-1 feedback

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 2 M1s and a B2 an love them. I sold my Scubapro Mk25s and x650s and have NO regrets. I was on my back looking up at the surface and the reg worked well.

Bought the M1 as my first reg a year ago. The shop I teach through is a SCUBAPRO and nothing else type of shop and they hate the fact that I find my M1 a better breather than anything SCUBAPRO that I have tried. Oh well.

M1 all the way! Like the tank it's named after...(j/k) it's a solid performer. I can't think of a single problem except maybe the price, but hey, you get what you pay for. Now that my wife is getting into scuba (that "for better or worse" thing), I'll be getting her a B2, only because I beleive she will find the swivel more comfortable, and lets face it, to her cold water is 80!

just want to add my 2 cents..... i have a b2 and it works great. no freeflow no misting, very comfortable mouth piece, had it down to 115 in 40 degree water and filled a lift bag and no problem. im getting ready to replace my mares mr 12 with a m1 for this season as well.

Back
Top Bottom