Atomic frameless mask, is it out yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello all. I just happened to go to the Atomic Aquatics website this AM. Lo and behold, they've updated the site, and now have a page dedicated to the masks.

http://www.atomicaquatics.com/

nyprrthd:
Hello all. I just happened to go to the Atomic Aquatics website this AM. Lo and behold, they've updated the site, and now have a page dedicated to the masks.

http://www.atomicaquatics.com/
I don't see anything with respect to mask information on atomic's website. If you have a link, please post it. I looked for 10 minutes.

Yee, it will be available for us blind bats too. Now just to wait to try - and see the whammy price tag on the Rx lenses. Did you DEMA visitors see the Sub-Frame version too or is it expected that will take even longer time to make an appearance?

Diego - it's there, under Product info and Masks

Honest to God...it's not there at atomicaquatics.com.....There is no link to masks on the website. I looked everywhere. Can someone please post a link. I'm not crazy. Are you looking at an international site or a similar or affiliated site?

Diego,

1. Go to www.atomicaquatics.com
2. Hit your "refresh" button
3. Look on left side of products page for masks link

Lou

Ah-ha....I figured it out....I use firefox as my web browser. I figured it might be that. I opened atomicaquatics with internet explorer and the mask section appeared. I then re-opened atomicaquatics w/ firefox and it appeared. Hmmmm...go figure. Sorry to turn this thread into a web browsing discussion. Hopefully this might help those that have this issue in the future on other sites for those that use firefox.

By the way...great looking masks. Can't wait to pick up the frameless.

If more folks were aware of the SP Frameless clones they could save some money. The PROMATE Frameless is a faithful copy, very comfortable. The mask strap is similar to Scubapro's but the Promate buckle has a swivel joint. Cost $30 on EBay. Very nice mask. Beat that, Atomic.

pescador775:
If more folks were aware of the SP Frameless clones they could save some money. The PROMATE Frameless is a faithful copy, very comfortable. The mask strap is similar to Scubapro's but the Promate buckle has a swivel joint. Cost $30 on EBay. Very nice mask. Beat that, Atomic.

Apollo's clone is quite satifactory also. It's a lot like the Pepsi challenge. I think I can tell the difference - sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom