Aussie Diving 1 to 15 April, 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haha yea true, we should organise to catch up sometime and do some dives! I'm in Mt Gambier this weekend and club dives the week after, maybe the week after that? I'll message you closer to the time or something.

I'm actually overseas 17th-27th April inclusive. How about 1st-2nd May? Oooh, going to be getting cold! Did you see my other post about dry suits? Any recommendations? I'm quite intrigued by The Evolution 3 Front-Entry Drysuit - Abyss Scuba Diving

Time to update your sig?

yeah.. when I get back to Oz I think we should start planning for next the next invasion... wondering if people want to do the same thing since it has been working well and is quite affordable or something else?

We have some divers from Overseas interested so we need to get the plans underway early so people can book flights and plan holidays and so on early..Comments folks?

Nice pics Sas, and yours arent too bad either Gudge :shocked2: (j/k)

We went out to The Monuments at Kurnell yesterday and I experienced the worst viz in about 15 years! Below 7 metres you needed a torch!

Going to stick to good old reliable Shelley this weekend.

We did Bare iSland onSaturday and had 3m viz ... when we called in at the LDS they had some people do the leap and said they had 10-15m viz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems unlikely to me to be so different

Hey Lyricnz ... great to see you here and glad you are getting some dives in ... how is Greg going?

Hey Lyricnz ... great to see you here and glad you are getting some dives in ... how is Greg going?

Yup, I get wet pretty much every weekend. Mostly with Greg, but he's been away at tournaments, and with the family, the last couple of weeks. I did another couple of dives on Nitrox (feeling great), and did my boat license yesterday (more skippers, more options).

It's All Good.

Trying to see if there are any options for diving in San Francisco now - it'd be a shame to travel, and NOT get wet :wink: But they're talking water temps in the 11-12C range! Brrrr!

I'm actually overseas 17th-27th April inclusive. How about 1st-2nd May? Oooh, going to be getting cold! Did you see my other post about dry suits? Any recommendations? I'm quite intrigued by The Evolution 3 Front-Entry Drysuit - Abyss Scuba Diving

Yea it is getting cold hey! I think the Evolution suits are good, I think burna has one??

I recommend membrane, front zip if you need to get it on yourself, p-valve, latex seals, socks with boots. Basically most of what my suit does not have :wink:

Anyway 1st or 2nd sounds good.

Yea it is getting cold hey! I think the Evolution suits are good, I think burna has one??

I recommend membrane, front zip if you need to get it on yourself, p-valve, latex seals, socks with boots. Basically most of what my suit does not have :wink:

Anyway 1st or 2nd sounds good.

Hi Sas

I'm starting to think it's time for me to get one as well. By Membrane do you mean Trilaminate (or at least not crushed neoprene)? Also what's a p-valve?

Dave

Hi Sas

I'm starting to think it's time for me to get one as well. By Membrane do you mean Trilaminate (or at least not crushed neoprene)? Also what's a p-valve?

Dave

Yep, membrane/trilam/etc, just something that is not neoprene :wink:

A p-valve is a valve in your suit that you pee through.

Oh Oh!....here comes the "P" talk...its going to all down hill from here :wink: Nice pics Sas...I dont think I could swim away without getting one of those crustys for lunch.:D
I cant wait to get back down there!

U/O

Back
Top Bottom