Aussie Diving 15 to 31 March, 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have put a few links in HH from IVTR for some video clips... or you may just want to go to my youtube site to check some of them out :)

More diver bling

how about these divers bling?????
DSC_2779Large.jpg

I have put a few links in HH from IVTR for some video clips... or you may just want to go to my youtube site to check some of them out :)

Will do when I get home! What is in the video you posted?

The one I just posted... ? Fish hanging in the Shark gutter letting the current play with him... showed his fin bling!

This was the greatest find of our last dives.... the frogmouth baby was hiding in a hole in the bottom.. he was less than 1 inch across the head!
458-722CLarge.jpg

The one I just posted... ? Fish hanging in the Shark gutter letting the current play with him... showed his fin bling!

Yea, I can't see Youtube at work. Just a blank bit :wink:

The frog mouth is *soooooo* cute.

When are you guys out next?

Sydney Diver I checked out those meadow aquariums, crazy stuff! Wish I could have one but I too would probably end up with algae everywhere judging by my guppy tanks.

I hope to take A & BG to Shellharbour for 3 dives on Friday.. then our normal one on Sat ... try for Shelly on Sunday then I am in my No Fly zone and no more diving till June in Calif :crying:

Sydney Diver I checked out those meadow aquariums, crazy stuff! Wish I could have one but I too would probably end up with algae everywhere judging by my guppy tanks.

Yeah they're pretty full on, and high tech (and pricey). You need really intense lighting so the plants grow, CO2 injection and lots of fertalisation. Too much or too little of anything and you get a big mess of algae. Mine went downhill big time when I started diving regularly... Fish don't mind algae though, it just looks ugly. So now I prefer to dive and let nature do all the hard work :)

Yeah they're pretty full on, and high tech (and pricey). You need really intense lighting so the plants grow, CO2 injection and lots of fertalisation. Too much or too little of anything and you get a big mess of algae. Mine went downhill big time when I started diving regularly... Fish don't mind algae though, it just looks ugly. So now I prefer to dive and let nature do all the hard work :)

:worship: what a sensible fellow :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom