Azoth Systems O'Dive Computer Odyssey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Based on this Website alone, I find it hard to believe that anyone will commit 700 Euros to this product. Maybe it makes more sense in French than English? Does it include a doppler bubble detecting system and how is it used?

For the first time in the world, you can analyse and personalise your diving procedure considering at the same time the circulating microbubbles detected post-dive in your body and your dive profile.

To me, it sounds like it will take the data from the doppler sensor and help build "better" deco profiles.

To me, it sounds like it will take the data from the doppler sensor and help build "better" deco profiles.

That's my impression but the devil is in the details. How do they actually do that? Do you strap a doppler sensor on someplace before you suit up? You would think that those details would be up-front rather than being left to assumptions.

That's my impression but the devil is in the details. How do they actually do that? Do you strap a doppler sensor on someplace before you suit up? You would think that those details would be up-front rather than being left to assumptions.
In description is info that you analyze yourself after dive and compare it with your dive profile. After that you can send adjusment directly to computer to get better deco strategy next time.

My point is that the company and divers would be well served if their Website was clearer and more concise. Links should allow people to drill down farther after they understand the concept and what all the hardware looks like.

I hope this product is a groundbreaking, but they have to explain it before they can sell it.

Not only heard of them, I know a local dive shop that sells them. I'm wanting to give it a try and see what it is like in person. Hopefully next week the doctor will let me go play again (recovering from ACL surgery)

Paragon Dive Adventure is Tucson, AZ. Your state side contact for them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom