Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Cloey

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Chloey

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All the best. How long before your daughter arrives? Give your wife my best and heres to an safe and quick delivery.

spelling of "Chloe." It is an unusual enough name that an exotic spelling might be overkill. Just MHO.

Congratulations! When is she due?

From someone who has a hard to spell and pronounce name, please keep it simple. Kids can be very cruel. And when she gets to be an adult, she'll be tired of spelling her name for everyone and everything. It's nice not to be lumped in with every other 'Debbie' in the world but don't make being an individual even harder.

Congrats on the new baby that's coming, since it's not here yet are you SURE it's going to be a girl? - Perhaps he was just being shy- LOL

My opinion on what name is best really shouldn't matter, but it should be something you and your wife both like.

FYI - In this day of image and multimedia you may want to take advantage of the great Google and search the different names that are of interest to you on the internet, to you to make sure that the name you pick doesn't have any wierd associations.

I hear that the names Judas, Benedict Arnold and Adolf aren't very popular anymore and M.J. is losing ground fast.:eek:ut:

You may also want to try screaming it as loud as you can towards the upstairs of your house followed with the phrase " for god's sakes hurry up you are going to be late for school" or " do you think I enjoy hearing myself speak for no reason" .

See which one name is the least irritating after 4-5 times of this and take turns as it's really good to know if your spouses voice causes you any additional irritation when used in this regard.

Good luck to you in your search and what ever you name her make sure Love is a big part of it because naming them is the EASY part :)

Next question, please....

Congrats.

The due date is 03-17-04.

The sex is as sure as we can be until the thing pops out! The Doc showed us the labia on the ultrasound and showed us where the scrotum should be if the baby was going to have one.

I agree with the classic Spelling of Chloe and with you all on this. It is the wife that wanted me to ask all of you on "your SCUBA internet thingy that you spend too much time on". So being the loving and considerate (and just plain scared to make a pregnant woman angry with me) husband I put out the request.

Divesource. My wife and I am sure on this name. We decided upon it from a list of about 100. The problem with the internet is that my wife found out how to look up baby names and alternate spellings with it. Now we (read:SHE) have the current dilema.

My biggest dilema is finding a regulator shaped pacifier! :)

Thanks for the input and opinions.

Mo2vation. Congrats on your "Promotion" :mean:

Jambi

Something funny,

My brother used to tease that he would name his daughter Eucalyptus Malox and call her Eukie Mae. LOL Isn't that horrible. ROTFL

I swear it's true. Really.

Bye R

PS I like Chloe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom