Back inflation and beach diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chad Carney:
sergeantnic,

Yeah, as you've heard here, you can beach dive real well in a Zeagle BC, whether it's with a snorkel or on your back, like floating in a custom pool chair!

The only bad news I have for you is that beach diving on Florida's west coast, (my home too), pretty much bites!
Especially lately with months of dead fish from the red tide thrown in.

We tend to boat dive over here for the most part, and the diving and spearfishing is great!

In fact the St Pete Open spearfishing tournament is Sat the 20th, and you can expect to see over 250 competitors and the most awesome fish weigh-in you've ever seen!
See www.spearfishingspuc.org

Chad

I might have to check that tournament out.

As far as the beach diving goes I've got a buddy in Pompano beach that I plan on visiting occasionaly so that's why I was wondering about the beach diving.

A snorkel, long fins and a rubber weight belt can open up a great new way to experience the underwater world!

I wore one on scuba in Bonaire years ago where we needed to make a long surface swim and spot the wreck entrance location from the surface. (The Windjammer wreck.)

Chad

Back
Top Bottom