Back to Florida at the end of the month!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, if I couldn't remember where I was today, the "Ginnie fingers" would remind me.

Four dives, two CO2 headaches (coincidentally when I was running the reel) and on the last dive, we finally made it through the Lips. Put a reel in my hands, and I -- I -- turn dives on gas. Whod'a thunk it?

Get ready for some more CO2 headaches...the flow at JB is up... :D

I think I might just start a "New shorty for Jeano Beano" fund raiser.

Hope you're not planning on diving in that thing in California this week! :11:

NO !!!! :rofl3:
In fact , I am typing this to you from Walnut Creek , California , just north of San Francisco/Oakland.
My diving gear is still in Florida :D
Good thing too.
I don't like diving during earthquakers :confused::11:

Well , you know , they DID burn my old wet suit on New Years Eve 2006. :D
But you'll have to PRY this one out of my silt-covered hands. (EEK)

Jeano Beano

P.S. I wonder how Lynne and company faired today at Ginnie...I hope the weather and the water were just fine and dandy :D

NO !!!! :rofl3:
In fact , I am typing this to you from Walnut Creek , California , just north of San Francisco/Oakland.
My diving gear is still in Florida :D
Good thing too.
I don't like diving during earthquakers :confused::11:

Well , you know , they DID burn my old wet suit on New Years Eve 2006. :D
But you'll have to PRY this one out of my silt-covered hands. (EEK)

Jeano Beano

P.S. I wonder how Lynne and company faired today at Ginnie...I hope the weather and the water were just fine and dandy :D

I know where the silt is!!!!!!:eyebrow:

BUT we won't let you get there lady

I know where the silt is!!!!!!:eyebrow:

BUT we won't let you get there lady

:rofl3:
Hey comon , I did the Dark Water tunnel at Peacock. I think I am ready for a rematch!!! :D
OH , I see CanadaArm2 is getting CLAWS now on Endeavours trip next week. :D I.E. Dexter (or Dextre)
(boy , oh boy ... Dem Canadians will be a grabbin at everything now)

Jeano Beano

Yes, Rick, I'm sorry we missed you, but I didn't figure you would want to drive all the way to High Springs just to have dinner with us. Next time!

Yesterday, we just did two dives, because Peter's neck seal wasn't flat on the first one and he got really wet. We asked Heather to run the reel in for the first dive, because we really did want to get to see more of the cave than the first 300 feet. Doing that, we made it to the Bone Room junction, and it was SO pretty coming out. I liked it when the cave got a little narrower and twistier, even though it doesn't make moving against the flow any easier.

I would have typed a post last night, but having electrical tape on eight of my fingers made it impossible.

Today, we are having a very leisurely morning and breakfast, and then we're going to go challenge the flow in JB. I'm beginning to realize just how lucky we were with conditions when we were here in December!

Today, we are having a very leisurely morning and breakfast, and then we're going to go challenge the flow in JB. I'm beginning to realize just how lucky we were with conditions when we were here in December!

While significantly different conditions at JB than when you were there in December, the flow itself won't be any worse than diving the Ear I'd imagine. Atleast not yet :)

I would have typed a post last night, but having electrical tape on eight of my fingers made it impossible.

!

Pull more with the palm of your hand and less of the finger, good luck

Pull more with the palm of your hand and less of the finger, good luck
Being just slightly negative also adds to 'traction'.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom