Back up computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brsnow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I dive a perdix 2, really like it and have been thinking about a back up with bigger trips in the future planned. The closeout on shearwater a couple weeks ago, inspired me To purchase the discounted unit. It was a great deal and about the budget I wanted to spend. I try to keep things simple and streamlined but it seems like overkill to have a perdix 2 and teric. I am guessing once underwater I will love it. I am just really not this fancy in real life:)

Reactions: BZS
I dive a perdix 2, really like it and have been thinking about a back up with bigger trips in the future planned. The closeout on shearwater a couple weeks ago, inspired me To purchase the discounted unit. It was a great deal and about the budget I wanted to spend. I try to keep things simple and streamlined but it seems like overkill to have a perdix 2 and teric. I am guessing once underwater I will love it. I am just really not this fancy in real life:)
That’s exactly what I dive with and it’s a great combo!

I recently got a Deep6 Excursion as a backup for my Perdix AI

It matches the dive profile of the Perdix perfectly, at $350 it’s an excellent value

I bought it, but if the two are overkill I could sell it and use something less as back up. Sounds from others it is a pretty good set up and not over the top.

I dive with an Aqualung i770 and Oceanic Pro Plus X for the same reasons. Have liveaboards planned.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom