Background music

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speaking of copyright, if people really value their personal work they probably shouldn't post it on the net. People and companies download and link for money making purposes all the time. I know some of my youtube videos appear on a few low tech Caribbean websites as embed links. Doesn't bother me or I'd delete the videos, but I was surprised at 1st.

What kind of cam/housing do you have SMW ? When you say clearer, are you talking about the resolution, color or both ? Resolution on the net is more a function of the website and how the original video file was compressed.

My FX7 is a 3 chip camera, so it can produce better color and contrast than a 1 chip camera, especially in difficult lighting conditions like UW. I am a big fan of using manual white balance and try to shoot with the sun at my back whenever possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom