Bail / Denpasar Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

is the diving on Gili Trawangan that amazing? Really? I remember it being beautiful a decade ago before all the development (just snorkeling), but I heard from the locals that reefs around there have been pretty devastasted.

Hi 8c9,
Sorry I lost oka's contact. You can contact both waterworxx and baliscuba on their email. Ask wolfgang @ waterworxx for Oka's email.
8C9, do u belong to any dive club in HK? We have several friends in HK that participated in our club activities before, maybe you should call them if you want.

Traminer, hello.. Yes, i think its still a bit early to see mola2, best time to see mola2 is around august-october. But still depending on your luck u can still see them anytime of the year in Nusa Penida :)

Cheers,
Acuan.
www.kapalselam.org

Bodiver 13,

I don't belong to any dive club in hk because I soldem diving at there.

I read your org homepage and find some activities is very interesting for me. If I'm interest, how could I join with these activities?

8c9,
hey its really simple, join at least 2 of our trip, then if no one object u can be a member.
why don't u email our club and inform of your coming trip to bali, maybe some members would want to dive together with you and make ur trip ur first KSDC (Kapal Selam Dive Club) trip.
Later If u like the people, u can join our incoming trip and become a member..
Good luck!!

I know this is kind of out of topic.

But I am planning a trip to Bali mid Nov. Would like to do some diving (and hope to see Mola Mola). But I also want to do some surfing. I think Sanur sounds like a good area to stay, not too busy. Is there any good surfing to be had in Sanur in Mid Nov?

Another thread recommended the Mangrove Beach Resort in Sanur and indicated $25 per room. But their website says $50 ++ (@21%). Does anyone know the going rate for this resort?

Bodiver 13,

Hahaha, it is a bit difficult for me to join at least 2 of your trip in a short period because of the timing might not match with my work schedule.

I propose I will visit the club while I’m at Bali (I hope I would find it) and have a chat with your guy and ask the club activities information for reference later. :wink:

Diver69

It might be a bit late for you to see Mola Mola on mid Nov because it is normally have a good changes on Aug/Sep up to Oct (by luck).

I have plan to stay at Sanur too but the accommodation it seems a mid range for leisure style only -_-;

pakman:
is the diving on Gili Trawangan that amazing? Really? I remember it being beautiful a decade ago before all the development (just snorkeling), but I heard from the locals that reefs around there have been pretty devastasted.

I was there 5 years ago and it was better than anything I've done in the carribean. Hopefully nothing has happenend since then! There wasn't much in terms of development but that could have changed...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom