Bali Komodo Dive Trip questions!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do have one tip for you. Bring Wendy and Yan chocolate bars from the states! ( big ones like Hershey's etc.) They will LOVE it!!! They can't get them there and they crave them all of the time! Have fun!
We are so excited about going on the PD. We are actually doing our first liveaboard in a couple weeks in Belize, but all we can think about is going to Indonesia!!! It is our 20th anniversary so we are leaving the kids home!!! :D Any advise for our trip on the PD?

They have a camera room that although not huge is quite adequate. Check out pictures on their website and they might have pictures of the camera room.
Ok I will do that!!! The things we take for granted! What kind of set up do they have for cameras?

I would like to also thank everyone who added to this thread since I plan to do this same trip with the next five years.

I have also dived with World Diving and stayed in Pondok Baruna (the restaurant was awesome when I was there!) and highly recommend them. It is nice to dive Lembongan but I would maybe think of heading to Ubud for some land relaxing see you are on an anniversary trip!

Back
Top Bottom