Banged out two of my DM "Stamina" requirements tonight...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP:
Knocked the tread out with no problem - I'm ever so slightly poz-buoyant so I just hung motionless in the deep end for 13 minutes chatting with my instructor. Then when I had to put my hands out of the water for the last two I had to kick every now and again.

Well isn't that fair!! I sink like a rock.

ok, all you SSS's ("SUPER SCUBA STUDS") must not be 42 yrs. old like me?

Ok, now someone is going to tell me that they qualified at 75 yrs. old, with one leg??

Thanks for making me feel GREAT! Guess I'll take the advice and just get in!

k4man:

Ok, now someone is going to tell me that they qualified at 75 yrs. old, with one leg??

Thanks for making me feel GREAT! Guess I'll take the advice and just get in!

Child....49 :)
Well seems I must have at least 15 characters so there.

herman:
Child....49 :)
Well seems I must have at least 15 characters so there.

49?? Thanks, grandpa!!:eyebrow:

MissyP:
:: looking down pants :: hey, I'm not a "stud" :D

Why, Missy... I'm not sure I'm willing to accept your word on that! Just teasing ya. Activity is dying down here on the island so San Diego can't be too far away.

k4man:

Well, I'm 41 if that makes you feel any better!

drbill:
Why, Missy... I'm not sure I'm willing to accept your word on that! Just teasing ya. Activity is dying down here on the island so San Diego can't be too far away.

Very funny Dr B. :mooner: As a heads up, I'll be visiting you (Catalina) on Oct 7th... and just lemme know when you'll be here so we can dive the shores. Uh oh, I hijacked the DM thread :no

To the OP, have you done your pool work yet? The 20 skills, gear exchange, mask r & r, etc ? And have you done my favorite (yah right!) book work - the physics?

I get to do my swim requirements next week, and they told our class we were doing all of them in one night....

MissyP:
To the OP, have you done your pool work yet? The 20 skills, gear exchange, mask r & r, etc ? And have you done my favorite (yah right!) book work - the physics?

20 skills next week.

Passed physics exam last night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom