Banged out two of my DM "Stamina" requirements tonight...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissyP:
:: looking down pants :: hey, I'm not a "stud" :D

"stud-ette" ??:D

ScubaScottland:
I get to do my swim requirements next week, and they told our class we were doing all of them in one night....

Oh, fun and joy and more fun:shakehead

I was in a three man DM class last year. We completed all the swim, float, and tired diver tow requirments in one trip to tropical Lake Denton near Avon Park, Florida. It's not difficult if you're in decent shape. :palmtree: Bob

Bob:
I was in a three man DM class last year. We completed all the swim, float, and tired diver tow requirments in one trip to tropical Lake Denton near Avon Park, Florida. It's not difficult if you're in decent shape. :palmtree: Bob

It's the "if" part that bothers me!:lol: :lol: :lol:

It will be done...one way or another........

There is one person in our class that is in, well...not so good shape. What's the likelihood they get through the swim requirements in one night? (not me by the way) I'm 44yoa and in better than average shape. I may be wiped after, but will prevail....

RJP:
Well, I'm 41 if that makes you feel any better!

<<<<<<<< Ditto >>>>>>>>>>

mauigal:
<<<<<<<< Ditto >>>>>>>>>>

oh, loads better:confused:

went to the pool this afternoon for some practice. did the tread no problem with both hands out of water for last 2 minutes (go, me...5 pts)

I did the 400 swim, also....but let's just say I finished and not talk about the time!!:huh:

MissyP:
:: looking down pants :: hey, I'm not a "stud" :D
:rofl: Thank you for a great laugh!!! I really needed it:D

Ok folks...Ya'll "youngsters" can do it easily....I'm "hufffity" and will do it without a doubt...yeah...without a doubt......I hope, Oh my, please let me finish!!!!

Back
Top Bottom