Barnum & Bailey Dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're going to try and DIVE this trip? :rofl3:

Oh, that was COLD, HEARTLESS, CRUEL, (did I forget accurate?) :rofl3:
Just so you know, I did dive last time, just not where I wanted! Got some megalodon teeth though. :eyebrow: Grotto was a fun dive too, so there! pppffffttt!! (raspberry)

Oh, that was COLD, HEARTLESS, CRUEL, (did I forget accurate?) :rofl3:
Just so you know, I did dive last time, just not where I wanted! Got some megalodon teeth though. :eyebrow: Grotto was a fun dive too, so there! pppffffttt!! (raspberry)

Hey, we tried to get you in the water. :mooner:

But seriously, just let us know about your upcoming trip. Elena and I are now on the same coast, would love to meet up for a dive.

Hey, we tried to get you in the water. :mooner:

Yes, you did, and I appreciate it. :wink: And I did get in the water (I think I got 4 dives in those 3 days.)

What's with all the "buns" First you have an avatar with naked biscuits showing, and then you moon me! :confused:
:rofl3:

But seriously, just let us know about your upcoming trip. Elena and I are now on the same coast, would love to meet up for a dive.
Will do!!
I need a place to stay for one night [April 2, Friday night] with the family (you know drop off the wife and kids for a night dive!) :eyebrow:

Yes, you did, and I appreciate it. :wink: And I did get in the water (I think I got 4 dives in those 3 days.)

What's with all the "buns" First you have an avatar with naked biscuits showing, and then you moon me! :confused:
:rofl3:

Will do!!
I need a place to stay for one night [April 2, Friday night] with the family (you know drop off the wife and kids for a night dive!) :eyebrow:

Get in touch with me closer to that date, and we'll see what we can up with. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom