Bazura,Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was diving basura last month and did see the rhinopia..i love basura...there is some garbage but its not like there is a ton of garbage...ive been to anilao three times and stay at club ocellaris....i dive basura at least once a day and then again at night !!
lots of people come from manila for a day dive..I dont know if i would do all the driving and setting up gear and camera gear for one day...but its a great site....on the way back from my last trip i was stuck in a traffic jam and it took me 7 hours to get from anilao to manila

bob.s:
I was diving basura last month and did see the rhinopia..i love basura...there is some garbage but its not like there is a ton of garbage...ive been to anilao three times and stay at club ocellaris....i dive basura at least once a day and then again at night !!
lots of people come from manila for a day dive..I dont know if i would do all the driving and setting up gear and camera gear for one day...but its a great site....on the way back from my last trip i was stuck in a traffic jam and it took me 7 hours to get from anilao to manila

I don't know if its good or bad to say that there isn't a lot of trash now. as them trash are the refuge of them critters. less trash less refuge.

A few years back we did clean ups in basura, and we did collect and haul up awhole lot of garbage as we even had Lift bags to haul up stuffs. i was an open water diver then just following directions.

However now, i really have some reservation in them "Clean-ups". I would clean up plastic bags, and other non degradable materials, but leave metal and wood pieces especially if there are colonies of invertibrates growing in and around the object.

oh well, this should be in another thread.....

bob.s:

What colour was the rhinopias? Any other interesting critter sightings?

The traffic jam sounds scary. What time is rush hour?

seamonster:
What colour was the rhinopias? Any other interesting critter sightings?

The traffic jam sounds scary. What time is rush hour?

the rhinopia was orange....and i have to agree with paolav....underwater clean ups arent always the best thing.......lots of things live inside of the garbage and cleaning up the garbage kills lots of critters...and destroys thier homes..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom