Beach Dive in Fort Lauderdale, Saturday Nov 11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sperbonzo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys, so I'm looking at the forcast, for Saturday:

Saturday
East winds 5 to 10 knots. Seas 2 feet or less. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Slight chance of showers.

...and I'm thinking about those nice reefs just off the beach about a 1/2 mile north of Sunrise Blvd. If we get there nice and early, say 7:30 or 7:45am, we can get parking RIGHT there on A1A where we want to dive, so no long hikes with gear, and the sun rises at 6:40am so there will be plenty of light.

Anyway, my wife Vino and I will be there by 7:30am saturday, so we're hoping someone will join us.

I"m definitely bringing my bug net :D

Michael, I am definitely thinking that you have a PLAN!!! I'd love to join you and Vino. One tank or two? Does this mean you are not available on Friday?

DebbyDiver:
Michael, I am definitely thinking that you have a PLAN!!! I'd love to join you and Vino. One tank or two? Does this mean you are not available on Friday?

I'm not sure Debby. I have a business trip to Panama next week and I have a lot to do coming up to it.

Fastattack, we would love to have you come along also... :)

Anyone else?

Enrique, are you willing to do a second tank if Michael has to leave? We could even move to a different beach if that one ends up fruitless.

DebbyDiver:
Enrique, are you willing to do a second tank if Michael has to leave? We could even move to a different beach if that one ends up fruitless.

yeah I can do 2 if needed :)

Cool! I'll bring two tanks in case it is nice. I hope the wind didn't make the water too cold. I'm willing to put on my 3 mil one piece suit but I detest beach diving in the big thick farmer suit with its corresponding increase in weight on the weight belt. That combo is ok for Springs diving but I hate it for swimming out to the second reef line.

Sounds like fun to me. I'll try to make it.

Ya'll have fun. I will be at DEMA and the after party!

I'll be at DEMA too! Woo-hoo!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom