Beach Dive in Fort Lauderdale, Saturday Nov 11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You missed two really nice dives today! It is really a beautiful dive site. I got three nice sized bugs. I'm hoping to do a night dive Thursday night...are you available?

DebbyDiver:
You missed two really nice dives today! It is really a beautiful dive site. I got three nice sized bugs. I'm hoping to do a night dive Thursday night...are you available?

Thursday Nights I work :(

if you have something open Wednesday night I can probably pull it off

Darn, sorry but I am always busy on Wednesday nights.

I was so surprised that the water was plenty warm with my 3 ml one piece suit and a lightweight hood. There are still a couple of good weeks left!

yesterday afternoon it got cold..

72 degrees out of johnson street :)

might have to get myself a 5-4-3 + a hooded vest

Sorry to have missed this one! Came back from DEMA to a surprise student and spent the day in a very murky, and cold lake! Only 72! Brrrrr I had on my skin, a 1ml and then added my 3ml shorty.

I had a nice time today!

Michael, thanks for setting this up! Rick, thanks for keeping us all together! Scott, thanks for driving FOUR HOURS to buddy with me for both dives! And Vino, congratulations on your certification!!!

Temp between 75 and 77, depending on whose gauge you believe. Vis less than expected. Perfect over the sand, murkier on the reef. Still...VERY MUCH worth it, an excellent dive!!

He Debby, so the second dive was good then?

Vino and I went out with RJs on Sunday, and we dove the Bulcher Barge wreck off of Key Biscayne, and then North Emerald reef.

Temp was still 77, but the vis as only about 20' at 60' depth of the wreck and then maybe 10' at 25' depth on the reef.

The good news is that the amount of life on the reef was EXCELLENT. All kinds of stuff down there, including barracuda, big rays, etc, etc.....

So Vino is now certified!:jump::rock_band:boings::cheers:

Nice bugs there lady. Glad you had a good dive, wish I could have been there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom