Beach Diving + Beach Snorkeling Resort?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you have any thoughts of in the US, try Lauderdale by the Sea, she can snorkel right off the beach or you can also go all the way down to Key West. We snorkeled for about 15 years and still do. A little favorite of ours in Fort Zachary Park. My kid is now 18 but has been snorkeling there since he was 6 or so. My mom (64) also snorkels there. Both have been out on the boats there and done reef drift dives offshore.

Have you thought on the 2person packet in Varadero Cuba!?You can do your private Snorkeling & Diving trips. Avoid going on big groups, you may get 2 great days of private Snorkeling, one to each place and have some time to relax in the 22km long sandy beach.If you are not looking forwards to stay in a hotel you may consider offers like this…7 days in a flat for 2pax included: -Breakfast and dinner.-1 half day Private Snorkeling trip to Coral Beach & Saturn Cave in Varadero.-1 full day Private Snorkeling trip to the Bay of Pigs (Caribbean Sea) with lunch included.For only 658cuc The trips are all private, you 2 a driver and the Diving instructor on a cool car from the 50’.

I really enjoyed the shore snorkeling from Windsong Resort in Turks and Caicos. Clear and calm water and reef right in front of the hotel. Nearby are other great options for snorkeling or diving. I took these video clips with a GoPro and dive housing.

GoPro Snorkeling in crystal clear water of Turks and Caicos - YouTube

[video=youtube_share;9Pc1ngyZLk4]http://youtu.be/9Pc1ngyZLk4[/video]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom