Beauty at 15 feet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
god i miss diving so much... wonder when the wife's gonna let her hubby hit the water again... sigh...

Jag

Jag

not trying to make you green with envy, but I'm diving this weekend at anilao exactly 1 month from my last dive. Do you know why I can dive so often? spend so much for diving? not worrying when I can dive again? hehe my wife, the commander in chief and family bagperson (ala jueteng) is my dive buddy.

For 2005, we have already blocked off the target weekend dates for our monthly dives in anilao. Other dive options like a balicasag, apo island or palawan dive etc. can easily be planned to replace the anilao dive.

Sarap mabuhay Kabayan. :crafty:

clgsamson:
Jag

not trying to make you green with envy, but I'm diving this weekend at anilao exactly 1 month from my last dive. Do you know why I can dive so often? spend so much for diving? not worrying when I can dive again? hehe my wife, the commander in chief and family bagperson (ala jueteng) is my dive buddy.

For 2005, we have already blocked off the target weekend dates for our monthly dives in anilao. Other dive options like a balicasag, apo island or palawan dive etc. can easily be planned to replace the anilao dive.

Sarap mabuhay Kabayan. :crafty:

my girlfriend got me into diving. shes been my buddy in all of my dives. i guess i consider myself lucky to be able to dive most of the time. i can only imagine how much we would fight if she was a nondiving girlfriend.:) apo, tubattaha trips are all planned together.

Spoon:
my girlfriend got me into diving. shes been my buddy in all of my dives. i guess i consider myself lucky to be able to dive most of the time. i can only imagine how much we would fight if she was a nondiving girlfriend.:) apo, tubattaha trips are all planned together.

my wife actually wouldn't mind taking the OW class... she loved her intro dives immensley...

but with the pregnancy last year and now the beautiful little mouth to feed she does not want to (nor will) spend the money to take the class, buy gear and sustain the sport...

not on my teacher's salary at least hehehehe... she let's me dive naman, pero nowhere near as often as i would like (every week hehehe)...

but ya... i am green with envy... soooooooooo green... sigh... you guys have fun on your dives and remember that there's a guy back in manila who is diving vicariously through you and his computer... when you spot that 6' trumpet i spot it with you... when the jacks school i am with you... when the current drifts you through walls of spectacular life i drift with you... when you get narked and start a conversation with the grouper i am narked with you... when you reach for the post dive san mig i reach for it too...

someday i will repay the favor...

Jag

PS
ok ba sa drama? :eyebrow:

guys, don't tell Jag, i would also be diving this weekend even though habagat has set in.

maybe do some night diving as well.....:D

shugar:
well said... you will make a great instructor

good luck with your idc!

Jag

thank you bro! don't you worry when I pass the IE lets give the misus that OW lessons for a nice price :wink: so this guys here stop teasing you :) hehehe

For some reason taking the IDC has made me realize a lot of things about PADI, the Philippine Dive industry and diving in general. This "beauty at 15 feet" is just one of them. I am so tempted to write it all down here but fear that I may become like Jerry Maguirre in that same movie title! How did he put it there? "things that everyone thought of but no one said". hahaha

Anyway, I hope we people here in the board could meet someday. By the way, Im here in Bacolod now and had a few bottles with the NERDS (Negros Recreational Divers) and their having a Scubalympics on October to coincide with the Masskara festival. 2 days of fellowship, diving games and of course the Bacolod tradition of booze until you drop! Different diving groups from the Philippines will be invited and you can bring in a group or maybe we here in the board could go down there as a team :)

shugar:
but ya... i am green with envy... soooooooooo green... sigh... you guys have fun on your dives and remember that there's a guy back in manila who is diving vicariously through you and his computer... when you spot that 6' trumpet i spot it with you... when the jacks school i am with you... when the current drifts you through walls of spectacular life i drift with you... when you get narked and start a conversation with the grouper i am narked with you... when you reach for the post dive san mig i reach for it too...

someday i will repay the favor...

Jag

PS
ok ba sa drama? :eyebrow:

thanks jag and you bet i'll have your thoughts in my dive plan. The san mig? maybe two only (1 for me 1 for you), mahirap malatsing. 5 dives this weekend jag.

Axua:
thank you bro! don't you worry when I pass the IE lets give the misus that OW lessons for a nice price :wink: so this guys here stop teasing you :) hehehe

Anyway, I hope we people here in the board could meet someday. By the way, Im here in Bacolod now and had a few bottles with the NERDS (Negros Recreational Divers) and their having a Scubalympics on October to coincide with the Masskara festival. 2 days of fellowship, diving games and of course the Bacolod tradition of booze until you drop! Different diving groups from the Philippines will be invited and you can bring in a group or maybe we here in the board could go down there as a team :)

Hehe give her a big discount, buena mano! yes meeting each other would be a blast. I'm sure we'll be good friends.

caloy samson

Axua:

For some reason taking the IDC has made me realize a lot of things about PADI, the Philippine Dive industry and diving in general. This "beauty at 15 feet" is just one of them. I am so tempted to write it all down here but fear that I may become like Jerry Maguirre in that same movie title! How did he put it there? "things that everyone thought of but no one said". hahaha

those NERDS are hardcore! they will usually go beyond 180' on air. in fact in one of their extreme dives several months ago one of their divers was lost to the deep (never found his body)

Everyone has hit the mark dead on! For a place that is 70% water and has the most complex ecosystems.....it never ceases to amaze me when a diver says...."Man, I have been diving right by that spot all week and never noticed it!" You gotta just take your time and look. Good luck on your IDC....smok'em on the exams!

Back
Top Bottom