being called a sissy because I dive dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iceguy4

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ya know...I'm getting a lil tired of being called a sissy because I dive dry. I'm woundering if others who dive dry have the same problem. Confortable is the name of the game for me and my pee valve is the bomb!!!

everyone and anyone is welcomed to call me a sissy when im in my drysuit... and i'll tell them to kiss my big old dry butt!

enjoy your drysuit!

Diving is meant to be fun. Being cold isn't fun.

So dive dry.

FWIW i use my drysuit in anything from 2c (35f) to 28c (82f) water.

i would too if i had one. i sure wish i did, 41f the other day in a two piece 6mm.
Don't be such a sissy.:D

Ya know...I'm getting a lil tired of being called a sissy because I dive dry. I'm woundering if others who dive dry have the same problem. Confortable is the name of the game for me and my pee valve is the bomb!!!

Dear Sissy,
Name calling can really get a person down and hurt your feelings. We all want to feel good about ourselves and there is nothing wrong with that. If you find the name calling is too much, you may want to re-think owning and using a dry suit. It may not be for you and that is ok. You are an OK person. Say that out loud 10 times. "I am dry and I am OK!" If you are still conflicted, you might want to rethink having a dry suit We all have limitations and there is nothing wrong with finding out who and what we are.

I would encourage you to consider letting go of you drysuit/security blanket. I would be glad to send you my address and promise to give it a good home so that you can feel good about both yourself and your old security suit! :rofl3:

Sincerely,
USBB
aka drysuit wannabe

I get mocked all the time for my drysuit. You, however, are still a sissy for using your p-valve.

I get mocked all the time for my drysuit. You, however, are still a sissy for using your p-valve.

does that mean if you pee in your drysuit that youre a tough guy??

Can I change my screenname to sissy? :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom