Beneath the Sea 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muggsy

SB Shows and Events
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am looking for anyone who is interested in volunteering for Beneath The Sea this year. The show runs and I need volunteers for the following...

March 27, 2009 6pm-9pm need 1 more volunteer only get in that night

March 28, 2009 9am-5pm need 2 volunteers to take turns during the day. Need to be available all day. Will get breaks. Will get passes for entry for the entire weekend

For volunteering to work the booth you will receive a ScubaBoard t-shirt, stickers, and pins. If you volunteer for Sat. or Sunday shifts, you will receive a pass on Friday if you need, and can get in everyday. Working the SB booth you meet and greet people, and if they haven't heard of SB you can show them on our laptops, and give them an explanation of what SB is. I have instructions completely written out so it is very easy and a lot of fun. If you are interested please PM me and I will get back to you. Thank you everyone for your support of SB and I hope to see you at BTS!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom