Best Anti Fog Mask Goop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

works for me. It's even better than sea gold! It's blue gunk and I always include a tube of it with every leisurepro order!

Wetman Bubbled :" peanut butter ..."

So Like what kind ,?

York
Squirrel
Kraft
etc

and More important :

Smooth or crunchy?

ROFLMAO

Peanut butter , LOL

Good one Steve

Robo-diver

I like sea drops. I find sea gold is too gooey and tends to leave a thicker film that distorts my vision; when I back off on the goo, there is fogging, for me anyway.

I don't know about Seadrops, Sea Gold or peanut butter.
I've never used any of them, but I have this special stuff I use that never fails me............. And for $4.99 I'll sell you some :wink:

I just need to have a couple of beers first to get my juices running

Big Horkin Gobs of Spit

Johnsons Baby Shampoo is the best anti-fog I have ever used. Even better than my spit. One application, if done right, can last me for an entire day of diving.

- J&J Baby Shampoo (no a$$ brand please)
- Saliva (the more breakfast in it, the better)
- McNett has this new stuff called Sea Quick (I think) that a friend of mine brought back from DEMA. I've only used it once, but it works really well. We'll see how I fell when I finish the bottle.

Also, when I get a new mask (and once a year thereafter) I scrub the inside of the lenses with baking soda toothpaste. The abrasive is pretty mild and really cleans off any build-up.

-Frank =-)

Back
Top Bottom