Best Anti Fog Mask Goop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use 1 part Johnson Baby Shampoo to 3 parts water in a spray bottle. This mixture has 3 functions...
1. Mask Defog
2. Lubrication for my drysuit seals so they are easy to slip on
3. I always have a hard time getting my gloves on when they are wet, so I spray a little in my gloves before each dive and they slip on with no problem

I heard that if you rub a fresh cut of potator slice, it would work as well... Since we are talking about vegetables now,.... why not try the onion too while you're at it?

Sea Gold. I rinse it off after it's applied and keep some water in my mask until I'm ready to put it on. It distorts my vision too if not rinsed off. I found it to be better than SeaDrops or MY spit. No comment on anyone else's spit.

Diverlady

easily lasts for at least two dives - but don't let it dry , rinse within a minute of applying.

#2 - J&J Baby Shampoo - works for one dive, but rinse well as I have had it irritate my eyes (not nice when you're 70 fsw)

#3 - Sea Drops - work OK

#4 - spit - doesn't last too long in salt water.

toothpaste before each dive and rinse!

Has NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER failed

Johnsons baby shampoo has never failed me and it has never burned my eyes either....

Eric P.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom