Best margaritas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smw:
Devil's throat is a cave that winds down from 70 feet to 125 feet. When you come out, you wall dive with the current to Little Cathedral where there is a 5' sponge cross.

Gordon is right--I did Devil's Throat in November and the sponge cross is no more. :(

I agree with the others on Casa Denis--I like their margs, their daquiris, their pina coladas....whoever said they don't spare the bottle is right! Either that or they're just trying to get me drunk! LOL

Plaza Leza (Leca?) in the town square. Our favorite for a few years now. The ingredients seem to be fresh, and the tequlia seems to be good. It's the place where the guys in the white outfits stand out on the cobblestone with the menus and try to get you to come in. Great food, too!

Good luck on your quest.

I may have looked over it, but Mezcalito's have a GOOD margaritas in my book!

Michael

ggunn:
The sponge cross is gone, according to all the reports I have read (I haven't been to Punta Sur since Wilma). It wasn't that big, though; it was more like two feet tall.

Guess it just seemed bigger because I was so in awe of it. I'm sad to hear it is gone.

-S-

The beach bars on the East Side have great margaritas. Rent a cab for the day, and the driver will take you anywhere and wait for you outside (like a limo, Coz style). Gordon was my tour guide last time, he can probably still hear my margarita enhanced singing of "The Unicorn Song" on the cab ride home... :wink:

espantoon:
The beach bars on the East Side have great margaritas. Rent a cab for the day, and the driver will take you anywhere and wait for you outside (like a limo, Coz style). Gordon was my tour guide last time, he can probably still hear my margarita enhanced singing of "The Unicorn Song" on the cab ride home... :wink:

Um, enhanced, yes. It was the highlight of my day... ;^)

#1 best margarita at Sharky's, (my hotel room)

#2 COCONUTS! If you call the best strong and smooth.

mwhities:
I may have looked over it, but Mezcalito's have a GOOD margaritas in my book!

Michael

2 of those little powerhouse Mezcalito's margaritas are enough to get me very tipsy! I don't know how they make them, but they pack a WALLOP!:14:

I'm 6"6' and 300lbs and two got me pretty tipsy. (Well, I didn't mention the 8+ Sols. :p)

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom