Best Place to buy DUI TLS350?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier,
I think there is a DUI Rally at Mermet Springs Oct.23-24. You can go there and try out all the suits and sizes. I'm sure the guys from Chicagoland Scuba will be there. They are a Chicago area DUI dealer.

Dennis

Thanks for your info.

I love this board.

hoosier

BuoyantC:
hoosier,
I think there is a DUI Rally at Mermet Springs Oct.23-24. You can go there and try out all the suits and sizes. I'm sure the guys from Chicagoland Scuba will be there. They are a Chicago area DUI dealer.

Dennis

I'm not positive that store is still a dealer, but if they are, don't even consider going there. It's likely to be a worse experience than recent one.

You should probably try Glen at Mermet Springs in southern Illinois.

hoosier:
I checked DUI dealer locator in Indiana. I don't have any cules which shop is good or bad. I know that one shop is in your area. Otherwise, I am thinking to make a trip to Illinois or Chicago area.

Thanks in advance,

hoosier

I second rex dive center. I bought my tls350 from them too. Great price and service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom