Best place to dive in the Philippines ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VikramGopinath - Hope this helps…

Dived: Panglao Island (Bohol), Dumaguete (Negros), Malapascua (x2 Cebu), Moalboal (Cebu), Boracay & Anilao.
Here is my two-pence worth:

Top two:
Panglao (Fun Divers): Excellent outfit & dives - planning to return in March, 2014
Malapascua (Exotic): Great outfit - recent lots of staff change so unsure now - Excellent dives (Threshers & Macro)

Dumaguete (Atlantis):Good outfit & dives
Anilao: Great macro - loved the night dives!

Moalboal: Okay - wall dives
Boracay: Okay

Last edited:
Hi Wingy--

Sounds like you had a great time. I'm going to PG at the end of February, and wondered where you stayed and dived. I'm looking for someplace simple and quiet – any suggestions?

thanks a lot!
judy

Magic Island in Moalboal on Cebu is terrific, reasonable prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Vikram,

Planning Panglao and Malapascua first week of Mar. Any suggestion on stay? Decent is good enough, good dives is the main aim.

Vasant

Hi Judy - I can highly recommend Sky and his team at South Sea Divers - you dont stay in business since 1983 in the one location without having consistently provided good service. Very reasonable rates and absolutely lovely people to be around. Very personal dive shop and not just there to pump out certifications. Guides were very good too, Amil has fantastic eyes and carries a magnifying glass - little touches like that impressed me.

I stayed at the Sabang Oasis which was ok, reasonably quite but if you send South Sea Divers an email with what you like in accommodation and your price range Cherry will find some suggestions for you and can organise bookings.

Back
Top Bottom