BEWARE False "Destruction" Reports Re: Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gratefuljames:
...ok everyone, take a step back...and another step back...
Yeah, from Dick's Picks number... oh well it all runs together, doesn't it?

Hay yews guise, let's stop goring each other's oxen, shall we? There has been more acrimony being thrown around in here since Wilma than I have ever seen before; I am a little surprised that it has not yet attracted the attention of the moderators. A little disagreement between friends is healthy, but when things descend into ad hominem attacks and nit picking over spelling, thin itt trewly IZ (in my opinion, of course) thyme fur everywon two tayke uh steppe bacc.

....Rochester '77...me and a gaggle of other 17-18 year old New York City kids somewhere near the front on Owsley's best...and I tell you, those stacks of speakers really were wavering over our precious young and burning heads...oh the memories...and yes, I am fairly 'broadbanded' as far as life is concerned...I've done a lot of things...so what? Anyway, who is being acrimonious? I only thought it was the way this board presented - when I came on (simply to help right some wrong information that was being forced down people's throats, and trying to have a little fun doing it) I had to run the gauntlet and dodge every dagger and loogey (lol)...I felt like a Red Sox fan in the Bleachers at Yankee Stadium...so, as I say, when in Rome...anyway, I don't hold grudges, and certainly don't get emotionally invested in internet posting boards, and really don't care or watch what keys I hit when I type (although I do believe that spelling and grammar count) so I completely agree with the smokingggunn...let's go divin'!!!!!

Don't tell me this town ain't got no heart, when I can hear it beat out loud!

I've dove with Aldora on my last 2 trips to Cozumel. I enjoyed the diving, and thought they were very professional. The dm's were very good, and the group size was great.

If you have some grudge against Aldora, don't dive with them, there are many good dive operations in Cozumel. But also please don't unfairly trash them behind an anonymous forum id.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom