blow to the HEAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spew

New
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

dove from about 30 feet into some water. incorrect facial angulation upon entry. this is my first post on this board.

Well, humm... Welcome to ScubaBoard. I noticed your profile says you're not certified yet. Are you planning on getting certified to scuba dive? It might prove safer for you than 30' drops into water.

I also noticed that your interests are "drinkin and smokin". Any correlation with your recent injury??
:D

Rick Inman:
Well, humm... Welcome to ScubaBoard. I noticed your profile says you're not certified yet. Are you planning on getting certified to scuba dive? It might prove safer for you than 30' drops into water.

I also noticed that your interests are "drinkin and smokin". Any correlation with your recent injury??
:D

Well, humm... your profile indicates you're not certified either. :)

spew:
attachment.php

attachment.php

dove from about 30 feet into some water. incorrect facial angulation upon entry. this is my first post on this board.

What did you do, a giant stride off a cruise ship? :) Incorrect facial angulation, does that mean you dove in face first with a mask on? :)

Most of us do giant strides (feet first) from about 6 ft or so at the "most" depending on the boat. Back rolls are done from much closer...:)

Perhaps he meant he just dove from 30' into water, no gear, no mask, just dove (maybe from a cliff, or dock or some other structure). I have never been on a dive boat where it was a 30' drop.

If I understand it correctly ? he had his head at the incorrect angle apon hitting the water from 30' , causing the black eye

and "drinkin and smokin" was a contributing factor as well I bet

DB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom