Blue Angel Resort And Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just finishing up my stay @ Blue Angel. 9 dives all meals i had at the Blue Angel. Every thing was 100% all staff great food & booze specials were awesome booked again for Feb /17

We enjoyed our breakfasts and post dive beers and the BA restaurant. Great atmosphere. My only knock is that their exchange rate was at 19 pesos to the dollar at a time when you only getting around 18.5 at the banks. It was the only place on the vacation that it was cheaper to pay in U.S. dollars. Nothing to complain about and didn't stop us from going there. It just stood out to me.

Fantastic place to stay. Top notch dive operation and staff, nice little area downstairs to enjoy evenings too. The shore dives are a lot of fun as well. Saw many rays, eels, squid, lobsters, octopus, and other critters right out front. Night shore dives are really cool as well. They have a resident black cat named Bagheera that my son fell in love with and spent many hours with us. The place really goes out of its way to make you feel like family.

We just got back a couple weeks ago, hadn't been in three years. Met Bagheera and spent lots of quality time with her :) There was also a long term guest with a small dog so it was like having two "vacation" pets with us.

Some people might not like it, but Bagheera found her way into our room (screen door slightly open) the middle of one night, I woke up to my wife talking to something or someone about midnight. Cat spent some time curled up to her legs. Next night she came waltzing in the open screen door from the patio about 9 as I was laying out gear to dry, hopped up into one of the cubbies near the front door and went fast asleep.

Don't think she can get above the second floor. Probably not great if anyone has allergies... :)

We just returned from another wonderful 10 day stay/diving at BA (just before Christmas). :). Each time we go, it's like returning "home", but to diving & sun - instead of ice & snow. (The week before our arrival at Cozumel, it was 40 degree F where we live; it was -7 F the day of our return. Winter had begun). :wink: BA is one of our favorite "get-away"/Christmas gift-to-ourselves. We keep adding on additional days each visit. If we didn't have family back home, Christmas in Cozumel could be a new tradition. Happy Holidays! :laughsnow: :coolsnow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom