Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer to think of it as "hands-on" learning..

And I'm sure many others here will think of your video as a "Self Portrait of an A******"! Most reputable instructors try to imbue their students with, in addition to the proper skills, a respect for the environment in which they will practice those skills. But you've shown us, many times, you ain't one of them. One can only hope that one of your "hands-on learning" sessions will result in the removal of the hand by the one being "held".

Last edited:
I just don't get the "look at the poor divers" but look at me molest sea life, something worse than kicking up some silt. I typically enjoy your videos and input...

---------- Post added September 10th, 2013 at 10:42 AM ----------

:stirpot: Popcorn please!

Ok, I get it, there must be a pattern of behavior here. I'll stop replying.

BHB conditions anyone? We are thinkin' of going tomorrow and hope it doesn't suck! What's the viz?

Jim did you guys go today? I haven't played hooky since ... I dunno ... (last week?)

Am thinking about slinking up there soon if vis is decent.

Thanks!
jet

Jim did you guys go today? I haven't played hooky since ... I dunno ... (last week?)

Am thinking about slinking up there soon if vis is decent.

Thanks!
jet

Slink on up. I promise I won't say a word. Viz about 20 and fuzzy. Very doable. Temp still 82. Moons on the incoming tide. Send you a pm on critter intel. Saw 2 nudis today! Kathy Edwards joined us. Had a really good dive. Going tomorrow. See you there?

IMG_3883.jpgWhatzit? Seen at BHB today. size-about 3 inches long--the critter was moving toward me in this shot--NOT charging me like that crazy conch last week!!

That is bizzare.. but then a lot of critters at the bridge are..

View attachment 165758Whatzit? Seen at BHB today. size-about 3 inches long--the critter was moving toward me in this shot--NOT charging me like that crazy conch last week!!

Warty Sidegill slug... Often found in the cracks of the bridge during the day looking like "smootz", but active at night when hunting... Very Nice Shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom