Bonaire dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubagrl

Reaction score
Hi...I'm new here and looking for a dive buddy. I'm going to be in Bonaire for two weeks beginning on December 25, 2001. This will be my sixth trip there, and I usually end up diving with the DM. I thought I'd see if anyone else is going to be there and is interested in buddying. I stay at the Sand Dollar and utilize the dive shop right on the premises. Also, I'm interested in planning a trip to Cozumel for sometime next year (2002). I'll be travelling with friends who don't dive....let me know if you're interested.

Hi Scubagrl-
I am thinking about going to Bonaire around that same time and would be interested in buddying! I typically travel solo and, like you, usually wind up diving with the DM. I've been to Bonaire 3 times and have stayed at a different place each time; I haven't tried the Sand Dollar yet.
When in 2002 are you planning the Cozumel trip? I'm hoping to find a fun group trip for possibly Feb/March...
Anita

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom