Boots & JetFin sizes - please submit yours

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot:
Nearly always mens sizes - unless it's an article of women's clothing specifically... I'd really recommend taking your boots into the LDS with you and try them on - if they are snug go up a size and find larger boots if necessary. Most LDS are only $99 max and you'll pay $70 after shipping even from Leisurepro. So it's not too much more for the convenience of getting the right size the first time - or come to Maui and try mine, I have one of every size :wink: and several different size boots too - lol (I take a lot of kids/teens snorkeling and decided to get Jet fins to use as loaners - these things are built like tanks!)

Thanks for the invite, Im going to hold you to that you know! My LDS dosnt have the Jet Fins :( Thats the only reason Im looking online. Leisure Pro has them for 62$ I would much rather try them on and be certain but..well there is another shop a few hours away...the weekend is coming up..road trip!

ScubaTwo:
Thanks for the invite, Im going to hold you to that you know! My LDS dosnt have the Jet Fins :( Thats the only reason Im looking online. Leisure Pro has them for 62$ I would much rather try them on and be certain but..well there is another shop a few hours away...the weekend is coming up..road trip!

Sounds like you'll have fun ... just make sure there's a dive site nearby . . . gotta try 'em out right? :wink:

Aloha, Tim

size 9 molded sole boot, size XL jet fin, size L twin jet

ScubaTwo:

I wear a womens 11.5 and a mens size 10, you're usually safe in estimating your womens size down one size in boot or sock measurement. I went ahead and got the Henderson 7mm hyperstretch in a 10 mens and thanks to this thread I figured I need an XL. So I just bought a pair on line. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom