BP/W, Back Inflate or Side Inflate??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought that same thing. I searched several strings and did not find a difinitive string that discussed it. If you know of one send it through.

As for some who take the tact of "this is the superior product and those who don't use it are fools", I just don't have any tolerance for that.

My OW instructor was a US Navy diver (not SEAL). He dives a Balance and dumped his BP/W. My AOW instructor dives s Scubapro back inflate after trying the BP/W - he has mounds of dives also. Another 1,000+ diver I know prefers the BP/W but also loves the Seaquest Black Diamond. Point being; there are ± to all styles and for nimrod to say "we superior pros ONLY dive with these:rofl3:" is sort of hick-like.

Aahhhh. So this is just a troll...

I use both for different applications but I never say I use a wing to be superior, in fact I dive the jacket most of the time. Once you get a few dives under your belt with both, you will understand...:wink:

My, aren't we superior. I apologize for being a "beginner" a bothering you with such lower issues. Most divers like to help each other out - most.

You asked for a controversy, I gave you the answer you wanted.

By the way, your right, I am not "most" and I don't decide my thoughts on a majority opinion, I make my own thoughts and I gave you mine.

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom