BP/W vs BC video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, daft as I am I figured it out at long last. Is that what a quarry really looks like? I didn't think that fish lived in quarries. :11:

Maybe I will dive Haigh instead of Lake Michigan when I get to Chicago next weekend. :33:

Mike, I'm glad you liked it....we went to the quarry with a mission and we knocked this out pretty quickly and then left...lolol. In the water not even 25 minutes. I'm glad nobody was around to see my silt it up.....we were laughing our butts off when we finally saw the raw video though..what a stroke I am.

That guy who ran from me...I had no idea who he was...he shot the video of Sandy and I and also....good sport though.

Laurel, on the shallow side there are plenty of catfish, blue gill, bass, northern pike etc....do bring a hood though as the blue gill are biting..not fun. Visit www.haighquarry.com you can see a map, some fish, the grounds etc...it is a really popular spot.

Jason

Thin wetsuit... no hood....

:05:

Ok! Now I know who to blame for messing up the vis at the quarry last weekend! Time to get a BP/W.... I dont want to be lonely... My GF will probably leave me if I dont :07:

Great Video BTW.

scubalaurel:
I can't open it :(
It's just more DIR propoganda anyways!

Back
Top Bottom