Brad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fvck the taxi driver who drove Brad up to passion island and then took his watch and left him there when he had no money.

Then the taxi driver claims he turned the watch into the police.
He turned it over when it was tracked to his location.

I hope the taxi driver burns in hell for all eternity for abandoning Brad and taking his watch.

I doubt Brad even asked to be taken to passion island, and the driver just "took him for a ride". Literally and figuratively.

Or at least feels really bad about what he did.
I like your stance better.
I try not to let other peoples misdeeds pollute my thoughts but it felt like he was mistreated right from the start.

I like your stance better.
I try not to let other peoples misdeeds pollute my thoughts but it felt like he was mistreated right from the start.
Where did I miss it…is the Brad mystery solved?

Dave Dillehay

Where did I miss it…is the Brad mystery solved?

Dave Dillehay
No, my comment is based on the initial reports that he was dropped off at the landing for Passion Island by a taxista who took his I watch/tracker as payment

No, my comment is based on the initial reports that he was dropped off at the landing for Passion Island by a taxista who took his I watch/tracker as payment
Does that mean he is found? There is a lot of this story still missing?

Dave Dillehay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom