Breeze Hawaii. Horrendous.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are just down the street from my house, though. And their fill prices...not so cheap anymore. prices went up twice in the last 6 months.

And yes, if i could have my own compressor, i would...but who wouldn't? Sherman, can I borrow 3600 bucks?

It does seem as though Breeze's charters are mainly Japanese based. But their store doesn't seem to be that way.

Not having to put up with underpaid shop monkeys...priceless

Who you callin' a monkey?!

Attachments

• scubamonkey.jpg.jpg
    scubamonkey.jpg.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 89
Sunshine and Breeze cater to mostly Japanese tourist. I dove with Breeze 2 years ago, when I took a girl from Japan there that didn't speak English. Dive was no problem, but things move a bit slow...lot of surface time...before and after dive too. I guess they have new staff now. I think IT IS someones garage.

used to but with the falling numbers they have both been "servicing" non-japanese (white folk), for years breeze had the same crew but as of recently all new faces there, not the worst but also far from the best, I agree w/sherman about not dealing with the monkeys for getting a fill, nothing like having to figure out your own blend for the "so called blender" or getting what you end up with!

Think they are getting a bad rap here... I've never hed a problem with the service or crew over there...

they also just installed a new nitrox membrane system for quality blends not guess work from "so called blender".

They also have used tanks & equipment for decent prices...

Guess if they are not ID or OC then they get bad a rap on this board...

Guess if they are not ID or OC then they get bad a rap on this board...

Are kidding me? Maybe you should poke around here a little more to see who gets a bad rap.

I'm experience you can have the coolest equipment and still give crappy service. I'm not sure what the point of bringing up the membrane system is. Maybe a hidden adjenda to dig up an old thread.:coffee:

Ya, I live in Kona. I spoke with one of their divemasters once, a caucasian guy who spoke Japanese.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom