Buddy Distance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter wrote: I'm quite content with a Same Ocean Buddy.

Does that mean that as long as he's somewhere in the Same ocean with you that's close enough? LOL

Hey there Walter, haven't heard from you in a while, how is everything? In any case, we're glad you're back!

Too funny Walter! I thought "Same Ocean Buddy" must have some other meaning that I didn't know, so I was joking with my comment! And then I turned out to be right! :)

Sorry it's the medications.... sometimes they wear off and... well then I can't be held responsible for my actions any longer. :D

Mario,

Walter has always been here, lurking in the shadows, like a leopard, waiting to pounce on some poor unsuspecting soul and devour them like a piece of cake.

And even if he's gone diving there's always a little piece of Walter in each of us. It's the Walters of the world that keep us in check and keeping us from running amuck.

Walter we salute you, ok, now everybody on command.......
SALUTE!

ID

Looks to me like I'm not the only one that missed a dose of medication huh... LOL! :D

Have to agree with everyone on this thread ( 'cept for the color Pink) if my Spare Air/Camera Caddy can't be reached in a fin kick or two there's no chance I'll swim with that person again. I'd rather make up a threesome.
raffles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom