BuddyBuzz - NEED OPINIONS FOR THIS NEW DEVICE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would certainly buy one. I have been in the same situation, close to my partner but unable to get her attention because she was not looking in my direction. That would be a great item to have and I like that it only vibrates and doesn't make a noise.

I think this is a great idea. Get a patent and go. Make sure and let me know when it is available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL at least ryddurant's version would be cheaper
not once it works, I expect ;-)
The Buddy watcher might turn out to be useful for herding groups as it also shows the distance each diver is away

I think it's a great idea! I take pictures and if my wife is in front of me it would be nice to be able to tell her I'm stopping to take a pic without yelling or banging anything.
we would defiantly buy a set

This is a technical solution to a skills based problem. However you might as well invent it before someone else does. I guarantee a Chinese company just saw this thread and it'll flood the market by next month! jk...I hope.

If they make a panty mounted version, with the button in the husbands hand....you've got a winner!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom