BUDGET resorts in Anilao and Puerto Galera areas? Looking for good but inexpensive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Club Oscellaris in Anilao... Great guides in Peri and Alexis... Lovely resort and food.. Rooms are absolutely fine.. Depends where you are coming from on that front.. Never been but a friend went to Anilao back packers.. I guess this would be the cheapest option.. Not sure what the accommodation was like but he saw some good stuff.. So again the guides must have been good.. At least that week.

Puerto Galera.. Thumbs up for South Sea.. Been there a long time.. I tend to dive with Mark at Sea Rider .. Again highly recommended... Atlantis is always very expensive... But obviously good quality.. Sea Rider usually 1000 peso a dive.. Plenty of rooms in PG from 500 peso upwards.. I like Seashore resort or Big Apple is central.. Again you get what you pay for...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom