Cairns Liveaboard in October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

afgoody

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to plan a dive trip out of Cairns either 10-11 or 11-12 Oct. What liveaboards do you all recommend since we're not going on a long trip (only 2 days and 1 night)? Am I going to have a problem with availability with only 2 months to go?

Thanks,
Adam

pro dive is a great company to go with. they go out to milln and flynn reefs. i went on a 3 day 2 night trip but i know they used to do a 2 day 1 night trip as well. They have 3 identical liveaboard vessels, scuba pro 1, 2 & 3. Milln & flynn reefs are among the most pristine reefs i have dived off cairns.

I would give a miss to any boats going to norman reef, i went there with down under dive a few years ago. there were 10 other dive boats around us and the great adventures pontoon was nearby as well. the reef was pretty trashed..

have a great trip.

afgoody:
Hello,

I am trying to plan a dive trip out of Cairns either 10-11 or 11-12 Oct. What liveaboards do you all recommend since we're not going on a long trip (only 2 days and 1 night)? Am I going to have a problem with availability with only 2 months to go?

Thanks,
Adam

Adam, diving availability in Cairns in October for 2 days wont be a problem. check out www.scubadive.com.au for boats

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom