calling out the BP/w-philes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really don't think you have to worry about that...

Oh come now! With my multiple retractor clips and redundant Spare Airs I am very streamlined!

OK so you guys don't like BP/W's I get it. My friend is looking to replace his gear that was stolen from his car if you want to sell your unloved BP/W please help a brother out.

I personally don't dislike BP/w. I plan to try one out some time to see what the thrill is.

Don't think that I am anti-BP/w. I was just expressing my personal views in post 1 of this thread, and those views have resonated with many people, albeit not always positively.

I personally don't dislike BP/w. I plan to try one out some time to see what the thrill is.

Don't think that I am anti-BP/w. I was just expressing my personal views in post 1 of this thread, and those views have resonated with many people, albeit not always positively.

You will be in FL soon right? Swing back by Greenville, SC and I will let you try my BP/W. A rule: I am not giving mine up. You will have to get your own.:D

You will be in FL soon right? Swing back by Greenville, SC and I will let you try my BP/W. A rule: I am not giving mine up. You will have to get your own.:D

"The first one is free..." Maybe I should stay away, lest I like it. I have shelled out enough cash for now...

How was the course?

I take it at the end of April. Stoked!:cool2:

Dear BP/W-philes,

What makes you tick? ... The point is that I travel to many of my dive sites and a nice travel BC suits me just fine. ... Is there a "you-drank-the-Kool-Aid" emoticon on SB? ... to help focus people on what the OP asked, as opposed to what you are dying to say?

It is a primitive display of tribal affiliation, like droopy pants, a Harley jacket, or a degree from Harvard. Humans crave acceptance into a group, and the act of fealty requires the wearing of "gang colors" and periodic expressions of scorn for competing groups.

By the way, if you had changed over from your PJ to a BP/W, you would probably have experienced an increased awareness of human psychology, and you wouldn't have needed to ask the question. :eyebrow:

By the way, if you had changed over from your PJ to a BP/W, you would probably have experienced an increased awareness of human psychology, and you wouldn't have needed to ask the question. :eyebrow:

The secret truth of the matter is that, deep down, I don't feel cool enough for a BP yet. :)

OK so you guys don't like BP/W's I get it. My friend is looking to replace his gear that was stolen from his car if you want to sell your unloved BP/W please help a brother out.

I think I can help. I was in Bonaire recently and someone broke into my truck. They didn't take anything of mine... but they did leave a nearly new back-inflate BCD in my truck.

:eyebrow:

I think I can help. I was in Bonaire recently and someone broke into my truck. They didn't take anything of mine... but they did leave a nearly new back-inflate BCD in my truck.

:eyebrow:

LMAO!:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom