calling out the BP/w-philes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Besides, anyone who knows anything about diving knows the long primary hose is what fixes all the problems.

Is it the length that counts, or the width of the hose?

"Dude, what the f#$K does getting a backplate have to do with fin straps" or something to that effect.

There are so many places that I would be posting to that effect, it would take forever. However, I agree with your point.

But it's titanium which will burst into flames with any nitrox mixes over 40%.....even underwater.

You probably just saved my life. I didn't know that. I'll throw that piece of crap away right now!

You probably just saved my life. I didn't know that. I'll throw that piece of crap away right now!

I'm here to help. Hell, I'll even dispose of it for you, shipping address PM'ed....

Thread_Has_Been_Hijacked.jpg

I saw a fire under water once. It was coming off a pair of split fins that some guy bought online because he needed to save his money so he could get his old luxfer tanks vip'd by the 15 year old kid at his LDS.

I saw a fire under water once. It was coming off a pair of split fins that some guy bought online......

Afterburner had kicked in eh? Sounds fast and powerful.....

:rofl3: I thought I could make it without laughing......:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom