Canon PowerShot A95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been using the A-80, the 95 has a few more features, and 1 more mgp, otherwise virtually the same. Take a peek at my gallery, you'll get some ideas of it's capabilities.

PhotoTJ,
Which housing and what kind of lighting are you using?
thanks,
cra2

ThatsMe:
yea or nea? Anyone have sample underwater photos?
Yeah, Iv'e got both the A/80 and A/95 (they fit the same housing) I'm quite happy
with the A/95. The bigger screen and scenes modes are an improvement over theA/80.
The photos in my gallery are taken with both.

Same as TJ. I have the A80 and like it so far. I wouldn't mind the extra MP of the A95 though!! Take a look at my picts if you want, looks like you already have some examples:)

Don't Worry, Dive Happy!!

ThatsMe:
yea or nea? Anyone have sample underwater photos?

I have the A95 and love it! I have the Canon housing for it. Feel free to check out my first pictures with it here. This was taken with the internal flash and used AutoLevels in Photoshop. I haven't found the cash to invest in a strobe yet! :frown:

Chrissie

aquakiwi:
Yeah, Iv'e got both the A/80 and A/95 (they fit the same housing) I'm quite happy
with the A/95. The bigger screen and scenes modes are an improvement over theA/80.
The photos in my gallery are taken with both.

Are you refering to the Canon Housing or another Housing (ikelite maybe?) ??

I have an A95 and am thinking about buying a housing for it. Is the Canon housing decent or should I be looking in the aftermarket?

I use the Canon Housing and think it is fine for the price... you can always spend more and get the Ikelite, but the canon serves it's purpose.

Jumping in on this thread because I am brand new. By reading it seems that the A95 is a good first camera. My question to everyone is this. With the Canon housing is there a way to put a strobe unit on this? Remember I haven't even picked up one of these so these are truly basic questions.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom