Cant See!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My solution was the oceanic datamax large display. But at some point laser surgery will happen. I want a wrist air integrated

Ok, i really can see, just wanted to get your attention! I'm 56 years old, that magic time of life where seeing close up is getting hard. especially reading my gauges. Can anyone suggest the best way to fit my mask with lenses, I bought some stick on type but they just are not cutting it. Any suggestions would be welcome. First time trying this forum. thanks everyone.

I haven't read the whole thread, but have seen some of the responses about bonding lenses to the inside of your mask. Personally, I don't agree with this idea for the main reason is that the optics underwater are different than on land. If you use a good (reputable) company that does prescription masks, they SHOULD manipulate the prescription to be used underwater.

We have used Seavision for over a decade for our bifocal masks & have nothing but praise for them. They are fast, professional, and GOOD. You can send in your own mask or pick customize one of theirs: Prescription Scuba Diving Masks - Snorkeling Masks - SeaVisionUSA

Bonne chance,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom