Capillary Depth Gauge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have one, it is made by tekna and works fantastic. 0-240ft, adjustable for surface level and max depth indicator. $65 shipped to you

Attachments

• octo and reg 031.jpg
    octo and reg 031.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 969
tekna was a major scuba manufacturer until 1990. there products were top notch. I didn't realize there was a difference in analog gauges since I havn't used one for a while. here is a link for you, it's only $17

Dacor Capillary Wrist Depth - Dacor Depth Gauges

yes, that is a perfect example of non-solid construction. anyone here have one of the old scubapro/beuchat capillary gauges from the 80's?

I have one bought in 1971. It is a ScubaPro. Looks just like the one in the link. I'm not about to sell it. Not sure what you mean by non-solid construction? A capillary depth gauge - by its very nature - is just a small, clear tube that is plugged at one end and attached to a contrasting background with depth calibrations on it. Nothing to wear out or break! These are also VERY ACCURATE at shallow depths.

Year and a half old thread but anyway, they don't wear out but the tubing gets really bad in most of them. The good news is it's cheap and easy to replace....I have done a bunch of them.

LOL, let's wake this one. I'm looking for one.

hmm... might due to call a bud, I might have one Mitch.

---------- Post Merged at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:32 AM ----------

asking the LDS or the LDDS ( long distance dive shop) might be a first step :)

eBay is your best bet, they come up from time to time. Most of the tubes are pretty badly clouded so plan on replacing it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom