Captain Slate's Wreck Trek Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LowVizWiz, so get yourself back down here, was out today, beautiful! Sunday we had a report on the Duane that the viz was 327' at least, you could sit on the bow and see the stern! Now who needs to go to Cayman for that kind of viz!! Love the Caymans but what the heck, this is our backyard! Hope to see ya soon.Slate

LowVizWiz, so get yourself back down here, was out today, beautiful! Sunday we had a report on the Duane that the viz was 327' at least, you could sit on the bow and see the stern! Now who needs to go to Cayman for that kind of viz!! Love the Caymans but what the heck, this is our backyard! Hope to see ya soon.Slate

Are you sure it was 327 feet viz? I think it couldn't be more than 320 feet really!:rofl3:

I may come down in October... I'm swamped right now.

Hmmm, October birthday kid trip...hmmmm...on a Sunday please!

Hmmm, October birthday kid trip...hmmmm...on a Sunday please!

Yes we Debby, we must plan Octo-underfest again this year:D

This offer sounds like a good plan too.

I want to see the Critter Feed, that's Sunday mornings. How does October 4 or 25 look for you? :) I don't mind driving down if you can get to my house early enough, or I could meet you there. I can't stay over Saturday night.

You got mail! err a PM Don't want to hijack this thread.

DebbieDiver and LowVizWiz, great idea, you already know this but Sept and Oct are some of the best months to be here, low season, less crowds and still the warm summer water....I actually look for a bit of a cool down I am still sweating in my 2/3 mil...but not real cold like 78/79 or anything like that!!! HA HA....have a great weekend..Slate

I hear ya, it's a matter of availability, I can only come down on a Sunday and most of them are spoken for right now except for the 2 I mentioned to Wys. Working every Saturday sucks, I tell ya!!!

Wys, if you CAN'T make Oct. 25 let me know soon so I can book Oct. 4 ok?

Who is DebbieDiver? :rofl3:

Yea, sometimes just having to stay on shore doing office stuff is a bummer for sure!....but do get out at least 2-4 times a week thank God...this weather is really holding for us....have fun..Slate

Remember, I used to work for Bryan Brooks (and we used to bring students down for checkout dives on your boat). Well I just loved working for Bryan, every time we'd be out on a checkout dive he'd say "just another day at the office!" :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom